Bangkok, 20 April: Representasia, the Bangkok-based tourism and hospitality technology specialists, have teamed up with online travel community EyeforTravel to help promote the 2016 EyeforTravel Asia Summit, which takes place in Singapore from 15-16 June.
Partners, customers and friends of Representasia can get a significant discount on tickets for the event – register using the code RepAsia and you can get a silver pass for US$1100 – a US$299 discount on the normal ticket price! A full programme and registration can be found here.
The EyeforTravel Asia Summit is an intimate networking and discussion event that unites 400+ leading players from travel market from the hotels, airlines, online marketing and PR teams, data integrators, software developers, social media experts, tech innovators and government to examine the steps needed to develop and deploy a strong business model to create market traction and engage the connected traveller with their host of services.
Asia has always been an important market to EyeforTravel and now in its 12th year in Singapore the event has changed angle to reflect the demands of their TDS Asia conference attendees, as well as the shifts taking place in the industry.
“Travel brands are being made to work harder with the shifting use of mobile, social media, sharing economies and the gradual move from offline to online across Asia” says Shreya Ganapathy, EyeforTravel’s project director. “They need to plan new strategies, develop new teams and refocus their budgets while trying to maximise ROI and build new revenue streams, whilst all the time keeping in mind why their customers want to travel.”
With this in mind EyeforTravel Asia Summit is perfectly placed to bring together the key thinkers from both the traditional travel market and the new disruptive talent. Speakers include:
- Oliver Hua, Managing Director – Asia-Pacific region, com
- Louis Song, Business Director, Tencent International
- Niklas Schlappkohl, Senior Director, eCommerce, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
- Ryan Furguson, Head of Sales- APAC, Google
- Paul Whiteway, Sales Director, Skyscanner
- Chua Hui-Lin, CEO, Singapore – ZUJI
- Puneet Mahindroo, Director, Revenue Management – APAC, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- Jeroen Vaassen, Senior Director – Revenue Management, Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- Grant Colquhoun, Senior Director of Account manager APAC, TripAdvisor
- Jia-en-Tao, Co-Founder, Roomorama
- Steven Greenway, Head of Commercial, Scoot Airlines
- Ranjeet Oak, Chief Business Officer, MakeMyTrip
“We’re delighted to be working with such a well-known online travel brand as EyeforTravel” says Tim Russell, Representasia’s Co-founder and CMO. “The content of the Asia Summit is perfectly aligned with our business goals and the solutions and services we offer our clients. We also hope to see lots of our partners and customers take advantage of our discount code to attend the event!”
EyeforTravel is a community where the world’s top online travel brands – from hotels to airlines, online travel agents, cruise, car hire firms and more – come to meet to drive forward growth and innovation in the industry. We aim to provide you with industry focused news, events, reports, updates and information. EyeforTravel Limited is a registered company. The Company Registration number is 06286442. It is also registered in England & Wales. Registered office is 7-9 Fashion Street, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom.